Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am not fine anymore...





I am not fine anymore...


I am fighting a fight within myself.


I am fighting to keep the memories that are just passing by.


I am fighting to remember the look in your eyes.


I am fighting to keep my palms moist of the sweat when we were holding hands.


I am fighting to keep myself one piece when your memories are tearing me apart.


I am fighting not to be with you.


When you asked me to go, it was you who never left.


When I am all alone, I say things to you that you may never hear.


We had so many beautiful memories, but the only memory left with me is when you were going away.


I want to hate you,


I shout at you while I am vacuuming my house.


I don't feel you anymore, even if you are like this storm inside me.


I will wait for you forever, but I wish that you never come back.


I know I will never be fine anymore.

6 comments:

trash_u said...

phew.. that was quite a piece.
No words.
Silent admiration.

Ruckus John said...

super like it " :( "

Chhavi Negi said...

@trash_u: Means a lot. :)
Thanks!
@Ruckus John: super thanks...and don't be sad. :)

Ruckus John said...

It's not fine anymore :(

When do you plan to come back to Dehradun ? Diwali ?

Chhavi Negi said...

I hope it soon is fine.. :)
I am not sure about Diwali this year and I would really appreciate if you would tell me who you are.

Ruckus John said...

y nt diwali ? hw much work do you plan to do ? remem d 100 things u wanted to do, add going home on special occasions to it.

Let's keep my identity a secret, or give me a real good reason to reveal my name. I will not do it over here, maybe i will msg u over fb. I am not in ur frnd list, so guessing will not help :)

Life in the time of Corona - Corona Series (Part 1)

Turned off the TV, a little disturbed, after watching "Nosedive", an episode in Black Mirror.  What if this becomes a way of real...